Not sure what to do with a bunch of over ripe pears? Well here’s a recipe to try! The pear muffins turned out to be delicious and moist. It kinda reminded me of hummingbird muffins just the pear version of it.
- 100ml of grape seed oil
- 125g plain self-raising flour
- 100g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 60g brown sugar
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pear williams
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons of non-fat yoghurt or greek yoghurt (about 150g)
Preparation time: 15- 20 min Oven temperature: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Baking time: 20 – 25 min (or when the muffins turn brown)
Nutrition per muffin Click on the images below for the baking instructions.