I love cakes that are simple yet wholesome. Marble cakes tend to be very buttery and fattening. They do taste good but I feel guilty after eating them especially since I can never stop at one slice. So to save myself, I’ve revised the recipe to make it more guilt-free. Bon appetite!
1. 120g unsalted butter (at room temperature)
2. 225g self raising flour
3. 100g caster sugar
4. 4 large eggs (at room temperature)
5. 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
6. 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
7. 4 tablespoon of non-fat yoghurt or greek yoghurt (tastes better with greek yoghurt)
8. 50g of grated dark chocolate
Preparation time: 20 min
Oven temperature: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
Baking time: 60 min
Click on the pictures below for baking instructions. Click here to check out my other recipes.