Combining two of my favourite fruits into one cupcake is like a treat from heaven. This muffin is my family’s favourite and its usually gone in an instant.
- 100ml of grape seed oil
- 125g plain self-raising flour
- 100g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 80g brown sugar
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- Zest 2 lemons
- 100g of blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons of non-fat yoghurt or greek yoghurt (about 200g)
Preparation time: 15- 20 min
Oven temperature: Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
Baking time: 15-20 min (or when the muffins turn brown)
Click on the images below for the baking instructions.